Mother's Day has ended and the next occasion to celebrate is Father's Day! 🎉
During this festive season, is it tough for all of us to gather with the recent Movement Control Order 3.0 implemented by the government. It is also not recommendable to visit our loved ones during this pandemic, so let's all do our parts, stay home and stay safe!
With that, you can check out our Father's Day Flowers & Gifts 2021 collection and pick out unique yet thoughtful gifts for your Dad, gifts ranging from flower bouquet, personalised gifts, designer cakes and more.
If you're buying at the last minute and have trouble writing the greeting card, or if you prepared early and simply just want to take a look, here's a compilation of Father's Day wishes and greetings for you to write on your message card!
30 Father's Day Greeting Quotes1. Happy Father’s Day to my wonderful daddy. Thanks for always being there for us.
2. Happy Father’s day to the best Dad in the world!
3.Wishing you happiness and joy on this your day, Father. I will love you always.
4. Father you are the best,
You are better than the rest.
I am blessed to have you,
The best Dad through and through.
5. Dad, there is a saying that goes like this: "Any man can be a father, but it takes a special man to be a Dad!" You are that special man in my life, thanks Dad.
6. Thank you for working as hard as you do every day to provide for us. You always make time for me when you’re home from work and I love hanging out with you. I hope you have a fabulous Father’s day.
7. There’s no possible way I could pay you back for all that you have done for me growing up, but I greatly appreciate all your hard work raising me. I wouldn’t be who I am today without you.
8. Dad, you are my hero and my role model. Thanks for being here for me and being a great example.
9. A Father like you is a gift from God. I give thanks for the blessing of you Dad!
10. When I had a problem I didn't know how to solve, I called Dad.
When I was upset and feeling down, I called Dad.
When I was broke and needed money, I called Dad.
When I felt the world was against me, I called Dad.
When something arose I didn't understand, I called Dad.
And, every time I called Dad, he always made me feel better.
Thanks for always being there Dad!
11. Dad, your light guides this family and holds us together. As you get older I want you to know that I am there for you too, through thick and thin. On this special day, relax and forget your worries. Happy father’s day!
12. Thank you for all the piggy back rides, all the times you pretended to be a horse, and all the times you threw me into the air and caught me. Your body might be regretting it now, but it made for a wonderful childhood. Happy Father’s day Dad!
13. On a father scale of 1 to 10, I give you a million. Thanks a million, Dad!
14. When I think of you Dad
It makes me feel glad
As I could not ask for
A better Dad like you that I adore.
15. Sending you all my love across the miles. Have a great Father’s day!
16. My strength and my friend, I am today what I have become because of you. Thanks, Dad.
17. Happy Father’s day Dad! We might be separated today but one day I will get to see you again and it’s going to be the best catch up ever! May you keep strong, stay safe, and take care of yourselves. I miss you!
18. This card is packed full of virus-free hugs and kisses just for you! I love you so very much and miss you enormously! I hope you have a very happy Father’s day despite this lock-down, and that I can see you again soon.
19. Thanks for making all the sacrifices silently and working hard all day and night just to get us a better life! I love you, Happy Father's Day Dad!
20. Thank you for always being the shield that protects our family from sorrow and despair. Our kids must be feeling so blessed for having such a wonderful father. Happy Fathers Day!
21. You always gave me encouragement, and you gave me an example of how to live life. You cared, you shared, you laughed and consoled me. You are all that a child could hope for in a Father. I love you Dad.
22. Sending you all my love this Father’s day. We might be apart today, but you’re always in my heart. Take care and stay safe in these uncertain times. I miss you!
23. I can never Thank God enough for the best gift of my life. He made me the happiest by giving you as my Dad! Happy Fathers Day Daddy!
24. On this Father’s day, I pray that your day is filled with joy and peace, and I give thanks to God for all that you bring to my life.
25. You sacrificed your good days to make our days bright, you struggled hard to make sure there’s always a smile on our face. You deserve all the respect. Happy Father’s Day!
26. Awesome, Best, Caring, Dedicated – you’re a whole alphabet of great, Dad! Have a great Father’s Day!
27. You are my compass, my anchor and the only hero I need in my life. Thank you for guiding me through this crazy thing called life.
28. Dad, you’re the first person I phone when I have a question about something or when I need some good advice. Thanks for always being there for me!
29. Sending you all my love and I wish I could be there to give you a big bear hug. Happy Father’s Day!
30. I’ve learned so much from you over the years Dad, thanks for being a great role model and helping me grow up into the person I am today. Happy Father’s Day!