Sipster Flower Teas - Double Health Boost - Personalised
- 2 flower tea bottles packed in a simple yet pretty red kraft box.
- Select 2 tea flavours of your choice. A tag will be added to match the message on card.
- If no selection made, default mix : Lavender and Camomile.
- Each flower has its great taste and health benefits!
- We have tested the flowers for heavy metals (eg. lead) and pesticides.
Delivery Fine Print :
- Item will be delivered within 2-3 working days for West Malaysia
- Item will be delivered within 3-5 working days for East Malaysia
- Vendor is not responsible for delays caused by courier service
Tea details :
Rose (30g): (OUT OF STOCK)
- Calms the mind and elevates your mood.
- Rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants, promotes healthy skin and hair.
- Improves digestion and relieves menstrual cramps.
- Treats mild urinary tract infection.
- Boosts immunity.
- Packed with healthy nutrients - essential fatty acids and Vitamin C.
- Gets rid and prevents symptoms related to colds and flus: coughs, chest pains, sore throat.
- Lowers fever: properties that stimulate sweat glands to cool body, keeps temperature in control
- As a sedative: Reduces stress, nervousness and anxiety, eases depression and mood swings
- Removes toxins (good for liver) and releases excess liquid retained by body.
- Reliefs migraine and promotes sleep.
- Reliefs irritable bowel syndrome.
- Soothes stomach and mentrual cramps.
- Boosts immunity system.
- Controls diabetes
Orange Blossom (34g):
- Hypnotic and Tranquilizing.
- A nervine and sedative drink to treat anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
- Treats stomach upset and promote digestion.
- Sooth your body and mind.
- Lowers stress hormones level.
- Promotes restful sleep.
- Gives relief from insomnia & apnea.
- Aids in digestion (bloating, flatulence, upset stomach).
- Avoid consumption when pregnant.
Blue Mallow (20g):
- Relieves fatigue, sore throat.
- Relieves respiratory system.
- Eliminates bad breath.
- Lowers cholesterol.
- Improves digestion.
- Relieves constipation.