Angie Jewels & Co. Casablanca Bracelet and Earrings Gift Set
Price Match Guarantee Product price(s) shown here are the same or lower than the selling price of products listed on the seller's own online store so you can get similar value with seamless gifting experience.
Best Curated Gifts
- Type: Accessories
This timeless bracelet and earrings set are both simple and sophisticated.
A classic gift widely acceptable by young ladies, OL, brides, bridesmaid, mother – a perfect gift for her who favours understated elegance in simplicity. “For mom is as precious as a pearl.”
- Product : Bracelet
- Brand : Angie Jewels
- Stone : Freshwater Cultured Pearl & Hematite
- Pearl Size : 9mmx10mm approximately
- Length : 17cm/18cm/19cm
- Clasp Material : 925 Sterling Silver
- Clasp Type : Flower Design Clasp
- Clasp Plating : Rhodium Plating (18K White Gold Plated)
- Re-sizable : Yes
- Weight : 40g
Classic Only You Earrings
- Product : Earrings
- Brand : Angie Jewels
- Metal : 925 Sterling Silver
- Plating : Rhodium Plating (18K White Gold Plated)
- Stone : 2pcs AAA Freshwater Cultured Pearls
- Width : 8-9mm
- Length : 20mm
- Weight : 1.80g
Packaging: Premium Box
This product is packed in our Exclusive Jewellery Box that holds jewellery well in place and is safe for shipping.
Delivery Fine Print:
- Item takes 3-5 working days to arrive for Peninsula Malaysia / 5-7 working days for East Malaysia via courier service.
- Vendor is not responsible for delays caused by the courier service provider.
How to care for Fresh Water Pearl:
If you take care of your pearls properly, they can last for a lifetime. The best way to care for your pearls is to wear them as often as possible, it is because our body’s natural oils keep pearls lustrous. However, it is important to keep the pearls away from chemical including lotion, makeup, hairspray and perfume. All these will dull the pearls’ luster. It is good to put on your pearls after dressing up and take off your pearl when you come home. When you take off the pearls, remember to wipe them with a clean soft cloth and place it separately from other jewellery to avoid scratching the surface.
How to care for Sterling Silver Jewellery:
With proper care, your fine quality Sterling Silver will last a lifetime. To minimize scratches and other damage, store your silver jewellery either in a cloth pouch or in a separate compartment in your jewellery box. Avoid exposing your silver to household chemicals when cleaning with bleach or ammonia, or when swimming in chlorinated water, as these chemicals can damage silver.