Mooncake Festival 2022: Cherish | (Klang Valley Delivery)
Bow + Ribbons Ask Vendor a Question
Ask the Vendor a Question
Login to start a conversation.
Price Match Guarantee Product price(s) shown here are the same or lower than the selling price of products listed on the seller's own online store so you can get similar value with seamless gifting experience.
Best Curated Gifts
- Type: Food & Snacks
Mid-Autumn Festival is a special occasion to celebrate family reunion and bonding time to cherish precious moments together.
Our Cherish giftset is intricately designed and inspired by the iconic Jade rabbit, blooming flowers and full moon to celebrate the family reunion, thanksgiving and togetherness this Mid Autumn festival. Featuring a wide selection of exquisite mooncakes paired with Osmanthus tea and a limited edition cherry blossom mooncake plate, encased in an elegant rattan travel suitcase which serves as a picnic bag, embellished with faux flowers.
Choose from a wide premium selection of mooncakes: Our best-selling Japanese Wagashi mooncakes back by popular demand, delectable rainbow mooncakes or traditional premium baked mooncakes!
- Japanese Wagashi mooncakes are sweet Japanese confections made from bean paste, with 4 seasonal signature flavors: Matcha, Sakura, Hojicha & Peach Oolong. Each Wagashi is meticulously handcrafted, inspired by the jade rabbit & blooming flower during the Mid Autumn festival.
- Rainbow mooncakes: Pastel rainbow mooncakes with gold flakes are buttery, flaky mooncakes that melts in your mouth with soft smooth fillings & salted egg yolks. Available in 3 unique flavors: Lotus with salted egg yolk, Red Bean with salted egg yolk, and Yam with salted egg yolk. Simply delicious, an eye candy, definitely makes the perfect gifts for Mid Autumn.
- Traditional Baked Mooncakes (Mixed Flavors) : Available in 4 mixed unique flavors : Premium White Lotus with Single Yolk, Matcha Red Bean, Pandan, and Dragon Fruit with Cranberry mooncakes. Each mooncakes are individually packed and sealed, halal-certified.
- Premium Traditional Baked Mooncakes (Less Sweet) : Premium traditional baked mooncakes which are less sweet, suitable for all ages. Available in 4 signature flavors: Premium White Lotus with Single Yolk, Premium White Lotus with Double Yolk, Pandan with Single Yolk and Mixed Nuts. Each mooncakes are individually packed and sealed, halal-certified.
[Mid Autumn 2022: Cherish]
What's in the Box?
4 x pcs mooncakes (please select one of the below mooncake set).
- Set A: 4x Wagashi Mooncakes [Hojicha, Sakura, Matcha & Peach Oolong flavors] - Deliver to Klang Valley only
- Set B: 4x Rainbow Mooncakes [2x White Lotus with Single Yolk, 1x Red Bean with Single Yolk, 1x Yam with Single Yolk]
- Set C: 4x Traditional Baked Mooncakes Mixed Flavors [Premium White Lotus with Single Yolk, Matcha Red Bean, Pandan & Dragon Fruit with Cranberry]
- Set D: 4x Premium Traditional Baked Mooncakes [Premium White Lotus with Single Yolk, Premium White Lotus with Double Yolk, Pandan with Single Yolk & Mixed Nuts]
- 1x Cherry Blossom mini serving plate
- 1x Osmanthus Tea
- 1x Dessert Fork
- 2x Paper Lanterns (random colors)
- 1x Reusable Travel Rattan Suitcase adorned with fairy lights & faux flower
- 1x Personalised Message Card
- Wagashi mooncakes need to be kept refrigerated, can be kept refrigerated up to 3 days and keep frozen up to 7 days. Best to consume within 3-5 days. The mooncakes are made of pork-free , muslim-friendly ingredients.
- The Rainbow mooncakes is best to consume within 2-3 weeks. Can be kept in room temperature up to 5 days and refrigerated up to 3 weeks. The mooncakes are made of pork-free , Muslim friendly ingredients.
- Traditional Baked Mooncakes is best to consume within 3-4 weeks. It is packed and sealed individually, halal-certified.
- The mooncake does not come with bamboo/Japanese tray, or additional props used for the photoshoot.
- All photos have been edited and filtered, therefore colour may vary slightly from actual product.
- Please note that in the event that decorations/flowers becomes unavailable, we reserve the right to replace it with a similar items with different colors/designs, with equal or greater value.
Kindly use the "Delivery Area Checker" to check on delivery coverage.
- Delivery coverage area: Kuala Lumpur & Selangor ONLY. (delivery to the area and beyond Sepang, Kuala Langat, Kapar, Denai Alam, Puncak Alam, and Rawang are NOT AVAILABLE).
Delivery Fine Print
- You can pre-order in advance and select your preferred delivery date.
- Delivery Monday - Sunday 10 am - 5 pm with no specific timing allowed.
- For Nationwide delivery, please refer here