Nora Soap Flower Bouquet
Price Match Guarantee Product price(s) shown here are the same or lower than the selling price of products listed on the seller's own online store so you can get similar value with seamless gifting experience.
Best Curated Gifts
- Type: Artificial Flower
This bouquet features 6 stalks of soap flowers and and fillers.
Soap flower is an ordinary bar of soap customized hand carved into a delicate of flower. Its look like fresh flower and lasting period is up to 2 years
Bouquet size: 30cm width x 30cm height
- Our bouquets are fully handmade by our professionals. Hence, placement of flowers and the ribbon style/design might be different as shown in the product photo.
- As some of the flowers are seasonal, they might not be available all time. In the event that certain flowers/fillers are not available, it will be replaced of similar value and/or colour to remain the overall look of the flower bouquet/arrangement.
- Cut flowers are perishable products and prone to decomposition and therefore wilt and discolouration occur.
- Please take note that fresh flowers are not the same as artificial flowers. The occurrence of scars on petals are common,customer could pluck off some the petals if necessary. We try our best to provide the freshest flower, but please understand that we are unable to stop the decomposition of flowers.
- Thus, we hold no responsibility for the freshness of flower upon collection by the customers
- Self Pickup at Ara Damansara, Selangor area. Full address will be sent after purchase.
- Zone A - Kuala Lumpur, Damansara, PJ, Kepong, Mont Kiara, Ampang, Sri Petaling, Gombak, Setapak, Batu Caves, Bukit Jalil, Subang
- Zone B - Puchong, Cheras, Sg Buloh, Selayang
- Zone C - Saujana Putra, Klang, Semenyih, Setia Alam,Cheras 9 Miles, Shah Alam, Kajang, Balakong, Seri Kembangan, Sungai Long, Rawang
- Zone D - Cyber Jaya, Putrajaya, Serdang, Port Klang, Kapar, Serendah
Delivery Fine Prints:
- Min 1 day booking in advance
- Delivery within Klang Valley
- Delivery available on Monday - Sunday 10am-5pm (no specific time)