- Features 1x 18" foil balloon, 4x 12" blue latex balloons, 2x 12" silver confetti balloons.
- Comes with ribbons and weights.
- We will be designing your custom text based on the total length of characters and the font type may vary.
- If you have a specific font request, feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Self Pickup area is at Taman Desa Seputeh, KL. Full address will be given after purchase.
- Zone A: KL (except Kepong)
- Zone B: PJ/ Subang Jaya/ Bukit Jalil/ Wangsa Maju
- Zone C: Ampang/ Puchong/ Cheras / Kepong
- Zone D: Batu Caves/ Sungai Buloh
- Zone E: Klang/ Kajang/ Seri Kembangan/Shah Alam
- Zone F: Cyberjaya/ Putrajaya / Semenyih / Serdang
Delivery Fine Print:
- Same day delivery for order before 12pm.
- Valid for delivery Mon-Sun.
- Delivery commences from 10am-5pm with no specific timeframe allowed.
How long will my helium balloons float for?
(tested indoor in an air-conditioned room)
12" - 12-15 hours
12" confetti & heart - 7-9 hours
18" - 15-20 hours
36" - 1-3 days
36" confetti - 1-2 days
18" & 20" - 4-5 days
XL - 4-5 days
Orbz & Cubez - 5-7 days
18" - 7-14 days
24" & 36" - 7-21 days
Actual flying times vary depending on temperature and atmospheric conditions. Float times vary greatly based on factors such as latex quality, humidity, temperature, altitude, etc.
Please remember that these are estimates based on typical indoor air-conditioned conditions, and following all instructions on this website.
Helium balloons' float time are greatly affected by temperature. Float times will be shorter outdoors. Please do not leave them in a hot car or trunk.
Factors such as adding tassel garlands and filling balloons with confetti will also reduce float time. Foil balloons are not suitable for outdoor usage. Helium balloons in general is not recommended for outdoor usage under extremely hot weather in Malaysia. Balloons typically float for half as long in hot, humid weather. We will not be held liable for any under-performance if not handled correctly.