If you can't find the right words to write in your message card or unable to fully express your feelings, take a look at Giftr's collection of card message's ideas to help you in expressing your feelings. :)
- Another adventure filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor. Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday!
- Happy birthday! Your life is just about to pick up speed and blast off into the stratosphere. Wear a seat belt and be sure to enjoy the journey.
- May you be gifted with life’s biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best. Happy birthday.
- Another year older and another reason to celebrate! Happy Birthday!
- Cheers on your birthday. One step closer to adult underpants.
- On your birthday, I thought of giving you the cutest gift in the world. But then I realized that is not possible, because you yourself are the cutest gift in the world.
- May life’s brightest joys illuminate your path, and may each day’s journey bring you closer to your dreams!
- Happy birthday to the greatest gift I have ever received. I love you!
- Happy Birthday! You have to get older, but you don’t have to grow up.
- Happy birthday! You don't get older, you get better. ~Shirley Bassey
- They say you lose your memory as you grow older. I say forget about the past and live life to the fullest today. Start with cake. Happy birthday.
- On your special day, I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings.
- Happy birthday, friend. May your day be as beautiful as you.
- Some people get wiser with age. Some people get richer with age. But everybody gets older with age. So good luck on the other two, and happy birthday!
- Don't just count your years, make your years count. Happy birthday! ~George Meredith
Love & Anniversary
- I wish there was a word more than ‘love’ itself to convey what I feel for you. ~Faraaz Kazi
- There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. ~George Sand
- Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear. ~John Lennon
- Do not seek the because—in love there is no because, no reason, no explanation, no solutions. ~Anais Nin
- You know when you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~Dr. Seuss
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller
- Your love is all I need to feel complete.
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. ~Hermann Hesse
- To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.
- Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.
- I may not be with you at all times, but I want you to know that you are never out of my heart. I love you!
- You are always in my heart!
- A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.
- Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.
- If I know what love is, it’s because of you.
- “To accomplish great things we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe”. My heartiest congratulations on your achievement today! You really deserve it.
- A beautiful soul deserves beautiful things in life. Congratulations!
- It is inspirational to witness hard work finally give birth to success. Congratulations!
- Life being a journey, Success has brought you many miles ahead of many people. Congratulations.
- Accept my congratulations from the bottom of my heart. I am proud to be your friend. Congratulations!
- May this success lead to a greater achievement in the years to come. Congratulations for present and upcoming successes.
- Making the impossible into possible is your own style. Congrats for your success!
- Some are dreamers, some are talented. You are both. May you achieve more success ahead. Congratulations on this success.
- Well done! This is the first. Keep reaching for the stars!
- Looking at your success, it gives me the inspiration to do more. Congratulations.
- Bravo! Your hard work has truly paid off.
- Your name has been synonymous with success! Congratulations!
- I am delighted with your success. Congratulations for this achievement!
- Congratulations on making all of us proud of you. We are so happy for you my dear.
- Reaching this milestone wasn’t an easy task. But you did it. My heartiest congratulations.
- We share in your celebration of the new life you created!
- Congratulations on your newest family member!
- Welcome to another miracle in this world!
- Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! May your world be filled with love.
- We are so happy for you and the arrival of your new child.
- Parenthood is one of the best journeys in life. Enjoy the ride.
- Congratulations to proud new parents! May these tiny feet will tiptoe with love into your hearts and stay there forever!
- Wishing you all the best in this exciting new stage of your lives with your new baby.
- No tape can ever measure, the extent to which a child can become a parent’s treasure. Congratulations.
- A father so handsome, a mom so pretty – no wonder your newborn is such a sweetie. Congratulations.
- May your new bundle of joy bring happiness in your life and fill a void in your heart.
- May your baby’s future be brighter than the sun’s radiant beam, may your little child fulfill all your dreams. Congratulations for your newborn.
- Congratulations to the new parents for entering into the world of constant squeals, nappy changes and late night meals.
- Life will keep changing but there is one thing that will remain constant till the day you die – your love for your child. Congratulations for finding something so magical.
- Take the time to really enjoy your child’s infancy; after all, they do grow up so fast. Congratulations on your new life.
- Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
- Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.
- Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.
- You're now a team of two. Congrats on an unbeatable union! Wishing you a happy and successful marriage.
- Heartfelt congratulations to a perfect pair! Here's to a beautiful couple and a lifetime of wonderful memories.
- Marriage is about finding true love and sharing a common, beautiful dream. Congrats on the find, and here's to making that dream come to life!
- Here's to you two—wishing my two favorite lovebirds a lifetime of happiness and love. Congrats on a beautiful wedding!
- May your love story be as magical and charming as in fairy tales! Congratulations on the wedding!
- Congratulations on finding each other! Your greatest adventure has just begun.
- Congratulations on your wedding day and best wishes for a happy life together!
- Marriage is so beautiful. You have finally found that one person you get to annoy all through your life.
- The two of you are meant for each other and this day only cinches it. My very best wishes to the both of you for a wonderful life together.
- Welcome to a lifetime of always saying "yes" when you really mean "no." In other words, welcome to married life, buddy! Just kidding—congratulations on your marriage!
- I hope that every day you two spend together is as blissful and love-filled as possible. Here's to one of my all-time favorite couples! Congratulations.
- May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years.
- Cheer up! Be happy! Keep smiling!
- When it rains, it pours… but soon, the sun shines again. Better days are ahead.
- I know – life isn’t fair sometimes. I’m here and I care.
- No matter how tough things are, I have so much faith in you. You are amazing and will be okay.
- Just so you know, I have faith in you. You’ll be okay. You’re stronger than you know.
- Keep smiling and one day life will get tired of upsetting you! Cheer up!
- They say that life is not a waste as long as you have one person that cares for you in the world. Whenever something gets you down, just remember that you have me!
- Cheer up. Although life may not be easy now, in the end it’s all worth it. Everything will get better in time.
- After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem there is a solution, and the soul’s indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer.
- Life is too short for us to dwell on sadness. Cheer up and live life to the fullest.
- There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you know.
- Good times are around the corner and you’ll be just fine. Cheer up!
- Stay strong. It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.
- I’m sending a bunch of happies to say… Have a cheerful day!
- Cheering you up with a big smile!
Get Well Soon
- Our thoughts are with you. Get well soon! Thinking of you.
- Wishing you a speedy recovery!
- Praying that you get well soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
- Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.
- Sending loads of hugs and kisses. I hope they make you feel happy and healthy.
- I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you.
- Hope you feel better soon.
- Hoping you find strength with each new day. You are in our thoughts.
- Recovery is hard work—but you’re not alone. Not a day goes by that you aren’t thought of and wished well.
- Sending good, healthy vibes your way.
- Best wishes for a little progress and a little encouragement everyday during your recuperation.
- You’re one tough cookie! Get well soon!
- Try not to think of it as a hospital stay. Think of it as a spa package that includes meals, regular health evaluations and jello cubes.
- Many loving and caring thoughts as you recover. Get well soon!
- Sending my best wishes to make you feel better. Get well soon!
- Congratulations! Wishing you a successful journey ahead!
- Good results are attained through hard work. Happy graduation!
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Congratulations!
- Graduation is a time for celebration, a time of reflection, and a time look ahead. Wishing you a bright future.
- I am wishing you a great sense of accomplishment as you celebrate your hard work.
- You’re on the right path to a wonderful life. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on your well-deserved success.
- Finally, you can bid adieu to late night studies and uncountable sacrifices of enjoyment. Your Graduation day is finally here. Cheers! Hearty congratulations.
- We are super proud of your accomplishments. Heartiest congratulation on your graduation day.
- At this important milestone in your life, congratulations and best wishes for your continuing success.
- And so... The adventure begins! Congratulations on your graduation!
- Anything is possible – all you have to do is believe in yourself. Wishing you all the best in what lies ahead and good luck.
- Great results come from hard work. Well done!
- Just the beginning of successes for you. Congrats!
- Congratulations! May your dreams always be big and your worries small.
- Congratulations on the new home! May it bring lot more happiness in coming years.
- Happy house warming!
- Beautiful people like you deserve a beautiful home. Congratulations!
- A new house is a dream come true. Congrats for the same.
- Congratulations for the new nest. May the warmth of new home keep you all happy always.
- Relax and sleep well in your new abode. Hope it proves a great place of comfort. Congrats!
- Congratulations on your new home and all of the memories that it will soon house.
- Congratulations on your beautiful home.
- May your new home be filled with love and laughter, good fortune, the sunshine, and happiness. Congratulations!
- We would like to extend our heartiest congratulations for having a new beautiful house. We wish you all the best in making your new house a great place in raising a perfect family.
- Your first steps into your new home are your first steps into your new life. Here's to the beginning of something beautiful. Congratulations.
- Success, progress, prosperity, peace, health, wealth, happiness, and love. May all these embrace you upon your move into your new home.
- May your new home be a special place to live, to love and to grow.
- May you create countless memories in your new home.
- Relax and enjoy your wonderful new home!
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. ~Abraham Lincoln
- Life doesn't come with a manual, it comes with a mother. ~Unknown
- Life began with waking up and loving my mother's face. ~George Eliot
- If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. ~Stevie Wonder
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. ~Rudyard Kipling
- It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful? ~Mahatma Gandhi
- I think in a lot of ways unconditional love is a myth. My mom's the only reason I know it's a real thing. ~Conor Oberst
- A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary. ~Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know. ~Mitch Albom
- To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow. ~Maya Angelou
- Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark … to have been loved so deeply .. will give us some protection forever. ~J.K. Rowling
- Only mothers can think of the future - because they give birth to it in their children. ~Maxim Gorky
- A good mother is irreplaceable. ~Adriana Frigiani
- Mother's love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. ~Marion C. Garretty
- Mother, the ribbons of your love are woven around my heart. ~Anonymous
- If I were asked to define motherhood. I would have defined it as love in its purest form. Unconditional love. ~Revathi Sankaran
- A mother is a woman who shows you the light when you just see the dark. ~Grimaldos Robin
- Mothers are such a part of us that it can be hard to talk about them. We love them. We get mad at them. They teach us, even when we don't realize it. We resist them. No matter what, they are part of us. ~Jane Gilgun
- I have a special mother, this I truly know. I could not ask for better, my mother, I love her so. ~Julie Hebert
- To the world you are a mother, but to your family you are the world. ~Unknown
- There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps. ~Archibald Thompson
- A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. ~Cardinal Mermillod
- A mother is the one who fills your heart in the first place. ~Amy Tan
- Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother. ~Lin Yutang
- We are born of love; love is our mother. ~Rumi
- Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes, by dozens and hundreds. Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers and sisters, aunts and cousins, comrades and friends—but only one mother in the whole world. ~Kate Douglas Wiggins
- A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s. ~Princess Diana
- A mother's love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking. ~Helen Rice
- The hand that rocks the cradle, is the hand that rules the world. ~W. R. Wallace
- My mother is a walking miracle. ~Leonardo DiCaprio
- A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way. ~Unknown
- Some people don't believe in heroes, but they haven't met my dad. ~Unknown
- Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a Dad. ~Anne Geddes
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me. ~Jim Valvano
- A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow. ~Unknown
- One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters. ~George Herbert
- Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever. ~Unknown
- I may find my prince, but my dad will always be my king. ~Unknown
- Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers and singers of song. -Pam Brown
- A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society. ~Billy Graham
- Some people don't believe in heroes, but they haven't met my dad. ~Unknown
- Son, brother, father, lover, friend. There is room in the heart for all the affections, as there is room in heaven for all the stars. ~Victor Hugo
- A dad is someone who wants to catch you when you fall. Instead he picks you up, brushes you off and lets you try again. ~Unknown
- Good fathers do three things: they provide, they nurture and they guide. ~Roland Warren
- F-antastic, A-wesome, T-errific, H-onorable, E-xcellent, R-emarkable. This sums up my dad. Happy Father’s Day!
- You are the pillar of strength and fountain of wisdom to me, my Dad. ~Unknown
- The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature. ~Antoine Francois Prevost
- Dad, you are my best friend, my guide, and my teacher. You have always been there when I needed you the most. Wishing you a very happy Father’s Day.
- Dad, whenever I am in trouble or in need of guidance, you are the one that I look up to. Thanks for everything.
- One day is definitely not enough to honor dads around the world. But here are my heartiest wishes to you daddy. I love you the most. Happy father’s day.
- Dad, my kids say I am a good father; I know I got it from you. Happy Father’s Day.
- The power of a dad in a child’s life is unmatched. ~Justin Ricklefs
- No music is so pleasant to my ears as that word―father. ~Lydia Maria Child
- Dad, you have given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. I am truly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father's Day!
- You have been a great hero in my life, the greatest strength. Today, because of you I’m been bless in so many ways. From the bottom of my heart, I want to say ‘Thank You, Dad, for Everything’. Happy Father's Day!
- My hero, my helper, my friend, my dad. Happy Father’s Day!
- You’re so great I’m really glad you turned out to be MY dad! Happy Father’s Day!
- Thank you for being there every day with just the love and guidance I’ve needed. Happy Father’s Day!
- Today being father’s day, dad, I just want to tell you that I love you and appreciate everything that you’ve done for me. May God never stop blessing you. Happy Father’s Day!
- I am the luckiest child in the world because I have the most amazing father in the world. Happy Father’s Day to you, my wonderful father.
- Sending you my warm wishes full of love, peace and prosperity on Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Salam Aidilfitri!
- Hope you enjoy the festivities and have a great time! Selamat Hari Raya!
- Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! Dengan ingatan tulus ikhlas.
- Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! Wishing you and your family a prosperous and blessing celebration.
- Wishing you a joyous celebration, Selamat Hari Raya!
- May your family be showered with health and prosperity. Wishing you a blessed and joyous Hari Raya!
- Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! Dengan ingatan tulus ikhlas, maaf zahir batin.
- May this Hari Raya celebration be the brightest and best you ever had... Wishing you a sparkling Hari Raya!
- Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Happy Holidays!
- May the joy of this festive season light your life with love, peace and hope. Selamat Hari Raya!
- Wishing you and family a warm and blessed Aidilfitri, showered with love and happiness, with laughters and joy! Selamat Hari Raya!
Pulau Pandan jauh ke tengah
Gunung Daik bercabang tiga
Makan sudah bersalam pun sudah
Duit raya jangan dilupa
Selamat Hari Raya!
- Sungai disusur sehari-hari,
Dalam gelap menangkap ikan,
Kami meyusun sepuluh jari,
Salah dan silap harap maafkan
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!
- Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! Great joy to you and all in your family. May Hari Raya bring you cheer all throughout the wonderful year!
- Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! Wishing you a joyous celebration and prosperous days ahead.
- Selamat Hari Raya! Ampun dan maaf dipinta, moga Syawal kali ini memberi seribu makna.
- Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! May this season of forgiveness bring peace to fill your heart and home.
- Bulan Ramadhan bulan mulia,
Disambut dengan penuh gembira,
Kini Syawal menjelma tiba,
Tangan ku hulur maaf dipinta
Selamat Hari Raya! Maaf zahir batin.
- As the moon shines brighter,
And hearts grow lighter,
Our sincere Raya wish is for blessings to flourish,
And may you have a warm and joyous celebration
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!
- Selamat Hari Raya! May you and your loved ones be blessed with happiness and peace!
- On this joyous occasion, may you be blessed with happiness and your home be graced with warmth and peace! Selamat Hari Raya!
- Mohon seribu kemaafan dari kalian, andai ada tersalah bahasa dan tersilap perlakuan sepanjang kita bersama. Selamat Hari Raya!
- Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! Dengan ikhlas hati menyusun sepuluh jari tanda memohon maaf zahir dan batin.
- Satu Syawal menjelang tiba,
Takbir bergema mengegarkan jiwa,
Sekiranya ada salah dan dosa,
Ampun dipinta di hari mulia.
Selamat Hari Raya maaf zahir batin!
- Selamat Hari Raya! Menyusun sepuluh jari, harap dimaafkan salah dan silap.
- Selamat menyambut kedatangan Syawal. Semoga sinar Aidilfitri membawa kemeriahan dan kebahagiaan di samping orang yang tersayang. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! Dengan ingatan tulus ikhlas, maaf zahir batin.
- Wishing you a happy and peaceful Eid! Selamat Hari Raya!
- Sending warm greetings and sincere wishes for a happy and prosperous Raya. Selamat Hari Raya!
- Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri dan selamat pulang ke kampung halaman!
- Salam Aidilfitri. Maaf zahir dan batin.