Amandine Foil Balloon Bunch
Ask the Vendor a Question
Login to start a conversation.
Price Match Guarantee Product price(s) shown here are the same or lower than the selling price of products listed on the seller's own online store so you can get similar value with seamless gifting experience.
Best Curated Gifts
- Type: Balloons
- The Themed color can be chosen. (kindly state in the provided column or else it will follow as image)
- An additional charge of RM 5 for the selection of Hi-Float
- It’s the receiver's responsibility to ensure balloons are stored under suitable conditions to avoid balloon explosion and shrinking.
- The balloons have to kept in-door under room temperature not exceeding 25 degrees and not exposed to direct sunlight.
Kindly use the "Delivery Area Checker" to check on delivery coverage.
- The Self-pickup area is at Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park. The full address will be given after purchase.
- Zone A - Selected Petaling Jaya, Subang Jaya, and Kuala Lumpur area
- Zone B - Selected Shah Alam, Klang, Cheras, Seri Kembangan, Puchong, Subang Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur and Ampang area
- Zone C - Selected Shah Alam, Klang, Kapar, Kajang, Hulu Langat, Serdang, Semenyih, Bandar Baru Bangi, Beranang, Sungai Buloh, Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, and Batu Caves area
- Zone D - Selected Klang, Pelabuhan Klang, Bandar Puncak Alam, Jenjarom, Tanjong Sepat, Pulau Indah, Pulau Ketam, Pulau Carey, Kajang, Dengkil, Sepang, Sungai Pelek, Rawang, Serendah, and Putrajaya area
Delivery Fine Print:
- Same day delivery available. (Must placed the order before 12 pm)
- Valid for delivery between Monday-Sunday.
- The delivery time frame is within 10 am - 5 pm (no specific timing)
Helium Balloon Lifespan:
- All of our latex balloons can last at least 6-8 hours from the time of preparation. We suggest you add hi-float gel in order to double your balloon floating time.
- All of our foil balloons can last up to 24 hours, bubble balloons for 8 hours and slowly shrink. The hi-float gel is unavailable for these balloons.
- Actual flying times vary depending on temperature and atmospheric conditions. Float times vary greatly based on factors such as latex quality, humidity, temperature, altitude, etc.
- Please take note that these are estimates based on typical indoor air-conditioned conditions. Helium balloons' float time might be affected by temperature. Float times will be shorter outdoors.
- Please do not leave them in a hot car or trunk.
- Factors such as adding tassel garlands and filling balloons with confetti/feathers will also reduce float time.
- Foil balloons are not suitable for outdoor usage.
- Helium balloons in general are not recommended for outdoor usage under extremely hot weather in Malaysia.
- Balloons typically float for half as long in hot, humid weather. When helium-filled foil balloons are taken into the cold, they will temporarily deflate and will re-inflate again when warm. We will not be held liable for any under-performance if not handled correctly.