Collin DIY Package
Ask the Vendor a Question
Login to start a conversation.
Price Match Guarantee Product price(s) shown here are the same or lower than the selling price of products listed on the seller's own online store so you can get similar value with seamless gifting experience.
Best Curated Gifts
- Type: Balloons
- An additional charge of RM 5 for the selection of Hi-Float
- It’s the receiver's responsibility to ensure balloons are stored under suitable conditions to avoid balloon explosion and shrinking.
- The balloons have to kept in-door under room temperature not exceeding 25 degrees and not exposed to direct sunlight.
Kindly use the "Delivery Area Checker" to check on delivery coverage.
- The Self-pickup area is at Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park. The full address will be given after purchase.
- Zone A - Selected Petaling Jaya, Subang Jaya, and Kuala Lumpur area
- Zone B - Selected Shah Alam, Klang, Cheras, Seri Kembangan, Puchong, Subang Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur and Ampang area
- Zone C - Selected Shah Alam, Klang, Kapar, Kajang, Hulu Langat, Serdang, Semenyih, Bandar Baru Bangi, Beranang, Sungai Buloh, Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, and Batu Caves area
- Zone D - Selected Klang, Pelabuhan Klang, Bandar Puncak Alam, Jenjarom, Tanjong Sepat, Pulau Indah, Pulau Ketam, Pulau Carey, Kajang, Dengkil, Sepang, Sungai Pelek, Rawang, Serendah, and Putrajaya area
Delivery Fine Print:
- Same day delivery available (Must place the order before 12 pm).
- Valid for delivery between Monday-Sunday.
- The delivery time frame is between 10 am - 5 pm (No specific timing allowed)
Helium Balloon Lifespan:
- 12″ Latex balloon : At least 6-8 hours (Add hi-float gel to double the balloon floating time.)
- Foil balloon : At least 24 hours
- Bubble balloon : 12 hours and slowly shrink
- Actual float times vary greatly based on factors such as humidity, temperature, altitude, atmospheric conditions, etc.
- Please take note that these are estimates based on typical indoor air-conditioned conditions.
- Float times will be shorter outdoors.
- Please do not leave them in a hot car or trunk, latex balloons with helium will only last 3-4 hours in the hot sun/car.
- This is because the higher temperature seems to increase rate of escape of the helium.
- Foil balloons are not designed to last in the hot sun/car. This is because foil balloons have a fixed volume. They are not elastic and will not stretch like latex. When heated directly by the sun, the gases in them will expand and cause a sizable tear in the foil material.
- Foil balloons typically float for half as long in hot, humid weather. When helium-filled foil balloons are taken into the cold, they will temporarily deflate and will re-inflate again when warm. We will not be held liable for any under-performance if not handled correctly.
- Factors such as adding tassel garlands and filling balloons with confetti/feathers will also reduce float time.
- Helium balloons in general are not recommended for outdoor usage under extremely hot weather in Malaysia.