Summer Pineapple Mille Crepe Cake 9" (Klang Valley Delivery)
Ask the Vendor a Question
Login to start a conversation.
Price Match Guarantee Product price(s) shown here are the same or lower than the selling price of products listed on the seller's own online store so you can get similar value with seamless gifting experience.
Best Curated Gifts
- Type: Designer Cakes
Get yourself an "Ong Lai" on Chinese New Year! A 100% handmade mille crepe cake with fresh pineapple jam and ginger candy crumbs to balance the texture of sweetness and ginger flavor. You can be worry-free because the aftertaste of ginger is rather smooth and not pungent. Layer by layer with cream cheese and whipped cream imported from Australia!
- Basic Ingredient: Eggs, cream cheese, flour, sugar, unsalted butter, salt, full cream milk, vanilla essence, handmade pineapple filling, ginger candy.
- Allergens: Wheat, dairy, egg
- Approximate Measurement: 9 inch x 3 inch +- (1.5kg)
- Includes: Cake Knife / Candle / Handwritten message on card
- No Message on Cake available
- Best serve chilled. Avoid direct sunlight and high temperature.
- Please keep the Summer Pineapple Mille Crepe refrigerated (0-4 °C) after collection and allow the cake to sit at least 3-5 minutes before serving. The cake can be refrigerated for maximum 2 days however it’s advisable to consume within the day of purchase.
Kindly use the "Delivery Area Checker" to check on delivery coverage.
- Self Pickup at The Starling Mall, Selangor. Full address will be sent after purchased
- Zone A - Selected Petaling Jaya, Subang Jaya, Kuala Lumpur area only
- Zone B - Selected Cheras, Puchong, Kuala Lumpur and Ampang area only
- Zone C - Selected Shah Alam, Bandar Puncak Alam, Telok Panglima Garang, Serdang & Kuala Lumpur area only
- Zone D - Selected Shah Alam, Klang, Pelabuhan Klang, Kajang, Cheras, Seri Kembangan, Bandar Baru Bangi, Dengkil, Sungai Buloh, Puchong, Rawang, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, Batu Caves area only
Delivery Fine Print
- Min 1 day booking in advance.
- Delivery Time Frame 10 am - 5 pm. (No specific timing allowed).