Gabriella Latex Balloon Bunch
Ask the Vendor a Question
Login to start a conversation.
Price Match Guarantee Product price(s) shown here are the same or lower than the selling price of products listed on the seller's own online store so you can get similar value with seamless gifting experience.
Best Curated Gifts
- Type: Balloons
- The themed color can be chosen. (kindly state in the provided column or else it will follow as image)
- An additional charge of RM 5 for the selection of Hi-Float
How do we determine the font on your balloons?
- We will be designing your custom text based on the total length of characters and the font type may vary.
- If you have a specific font request, feel free to reach us at email@example.com
- It’s the receiver's responsibility to ensure balloons are stored under suitable conditions to avoid balloon explosion and shrinking.
- The balloons have to kept in-door under room temperature not exceeding 25 degrees and not exposed to direct sunlight.
Kindly use the "Delivery Area Checker" to check on delivery coverage.
- Delivery coverage area: Kuala Lumpur & Selangor ONLY (delivery to the area and beyond Sepang, Kuala Langat, Kapar, Denai Alam, Puncak Alam, and Rawang are NOT AVAILABLE)
Delivery Fine Print:
- Same day delivery available (Must place the order before 12 pm).
- Valid for delivery between Monday-Sunday.
- The delivery time frame is between 10 am - 5 pm (No specific timing allowed)
Helium Balloon Lifespan:
- 12″ Latex balloon : At least 6-8 hours (Add hi-float gel to double the balloon floating time.)
- Foil balloon : At least 24 hours
- Bubble balloon : 12 hours and slowly shrink
- Actual float times vary greatly based on factors such as humidity, temperature, altitude, atmospheric conditions, etc.
- Please take note that these are estimates based on typical indoor air-conditioned conditions.
- Float times will be shorter outdoors.
- Please do not leave them in a hot car or trunk, latex balloons with helium will only last 3-4 hours in the hot sun/car.
- This is because the higher temperature seems to increase rate of escape of the helium.
- Foil balloons are not designed to last in the hot sun/car. This is because foil balloons have a fixed volume. They are not elastic and will not stretch like latex. When heated directly by the sun, the gases in them will expand and cause a sizable tear in the foil material.
- Foil balloons typically float for half as long in hot, humid weather. When helium-filled foil balloons are taken into the cold, they will temporarily deflate and will re-inflate again when warm. We will not be held liable for any under-performance if not handled correctly.
- Factors such as adding tassel garlands and filling balloons with confetti/feathers will also reduce float time.
- Helium balloons in general are not recommended for outdoor usage under extremely hot weather in Malaysia.