(Mother's Day 2022) Petite Pink Carnation Bundle Set (Klang Valley Delivery)
Ask the Vendor a Question
Login to start a conversation.
Price Match Guarantee Product price(s) shown here are the same or lower than the selling price of products listed on the seller's own online store so you can get similar value with seamless gifting experience.
Best Curated Gifts
- Type: Flower Bouquet
- Fresh Pink Carnation x 3
- Mix Pink Flower Wrapper
- Overall Height : 30 – 35 cm
- Helium Latex Balloon Bunch (Printed Foil Balloon x 1 and 12″ Latex Balloon x 5)
- Free: 1 x Innisfree Mask and 2 x Maycreate Hand Cream
- It’s the receiver's responsibility to ensure balloons are stored under suitable conditions to avoid balloon explosion and shrinking.
- The balloons have to kept in-door under room temperature not exceeding 25 degrees and not exposed to direct sunlight.
Kindly use the "Delivery Area Checker" to check on delivery coverage.
- The Self-pickup area is at Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park. The full address will be given after purchase.
- Zone A - Selected Petaling Jaya, Subang Jaya, and Kuala Lumpur area
- Zone B - Selected Shah Alam, Klang, Cheras, Seri Kembangan, Puchong, Subang Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur and Ampang area
- Zone C - Selected Shah Alam, Klang, Kapar, Kajang, Hulu Langat, Serdang, Semenyih, Bandar Baru Bangi, Beranang, Sungai Buloh, Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, and Batu Caves area
- Zone D - Selected Klang, Pelabuhan Klang, Bandar Puncak Alam, Jenjarom, Tanjong Sepat, Pulau Indah, Pulau Ketam, Pulau Carey, Kajang, Dengkil, Sepang, Sungai Pelek, Rawang, Serendah, and Putrajaya area
Delivery Fine Print:
- Same day delivery available. (Must place order before 12pm)
- The delivery time frame is between 10 am - 5 pm (No specific timing allowed)
- Foil balloons are made from several thin sheets of metal over nylon material.
- Foil balloons look like shiny silver metal when plain.
- Unlike latex balloons, foil balloons are not porous, so air does not leak out of them easily, as long as they are properly sealed.
- As a result, these balloons can stay inflated for much longer than regular latex balloons.
- Air-conditioned air may cause these balloons to shrivel, but they will return to a normal state when exposed to warmer air.
- Foil balloons have a fixed volume. They are not elastic and will not stretch like latex. When heated directly by the sun, the gases in them will expand and cause a sizable tear in the foil material.
- Try to maintain a consistent temperature so that they won’t be shocked and damaged by the fluctuations.
Helium Balloon Lifespan:
- 12″ Latex balloon : At least 6-8 hours (Add on hi-float gel to triple the balloon floating time)
- Foil balloon : At least 24 hours
- Bubble balloon : 12 hours and slowly shrink (Upgrade your bubble balloon to last at least 7-10 days)
- Actual float times vary greatly based on factors such as humidity, temperature, altitude, atmospheric conditions, etc.
- Please take note that these are estimates based on typical indoor air-conditioned conditions.
- Float times will be shorter outdoors.
- Please do not leave them in a hot car or trunk, it will reduce the helium lifespan and burst.
- This is because the higher temperature seems to increase rate of escape of the helium.
- Factors such as adding tassel garlands and filling balloons with confetti/feathers will also reduce float time.
- Helium balloons in general are not recommended for outdoor usage under extremely hot weather in Malaysia.