You are my Glory "Yu Tu" & “Donald"| Mooncake 2021 (Klang Valley Delivery)
Ask the Vendor a Question
Login to start a conversation.
Price Match Guarantee Product price(s) shown here are the same or lower than the selling price of products listed on the seller's own online store so you can get similar value with seamless gifting experience.
Best Curated Gifts
- Type: Artisan Cakes & Brownies
Looking for something safe & extraordinary for your kids?! Here you go, Balloon Lantern!!!! it definitely the most trendy in your party!
- 1 x Hand-twisting glory "Yu Tu" Lantern (cute Bunny) with LED Lights (approx. 30cm)
- 1 x Hand-twisting glory "Donald" Lantern (cute duckie) with LED Lights (approx. 30cm)
- 4 x Homemade LOW SUGAR Mooncakes
- Sambal Dried Shrimp Mung Bean with Egg Yolk x 1
- Red Bean with Egg Yolk x 1
- Pandan Lotus with Egg Yolk x 1
- the 4th mooncake at ur own selection from above 3 selection
Kindly use the postcode checker to check your postcode are within delivery area.
- Self pickup are available at Kepong area. The full address will be provided once the order confirmed.
- Zone A - Sungai Buloh and Batu Caves
- Zone B - Petaling Jaya, and Kuala Lumpur
- Zone C - Subang Jaya and few of Petaling Jaya area
- Zone D - Cheras, Sri Kembangan and Puchong
- Zone E - Klang
Delivery Fine Print
- Min. 3 days booking in advance
- Delivery time frame is between 10 am-5 pm. (No specific timing allowed)
- Latex balloons are 100% biodegradable
- Glory "Yu Tu" & "Donald" are hand twisted figurine generally last for 3-5days
- The size is just perfect as per standard lantern
- Our Handmade LOW SUGAR Mooncake contains flour, ghee, sugar & water (each piece around 70g)
- Individually packed
- Recommended shelf life ~ 5 days
- Homemade & freshly baked upon order
- No preservative added
- Store at cool & dry place or refrigerator. Suggested to reheat before consume (Preheat oven at 160° - 180°, bake for 5 - 8 minutes)
Storage & Product Life Span
- 1. Upon receiving of the products, we will not be able responsible for balloon conditions kept and stored by receiver.
- 2. It’s receiver responsibility to ensure balloons are stored under good conditions to avoid balloon explosion and shrinking i.e. the product is kept in-door, under room temperature not exceeding 26 degrees, and not exposed to direct sunlight.
- 3. If you need to carry balloon with car or other vehicle, kindly ensure that the air-conditioner has turned on and temperature is below 26 degrees before placing the balloon in the vehicle.