Trouble in finding the right words to say to your mother?
Or too awkward and embarrassed to express your love to your mother?
Finally found the perfect gift
for your mother but your brain suddenly freezes while thinking of writing the perfect message for her?
As Mother's Day approaches, some people might find it hard to find the right words to express their love for their mother.
If you experienced any of the symptoms above, have no fear, as we are here to help!
30 Quotes for Mother's Day
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. ~Abraham Lincoln
- Life doesn't come with a manual, it comes with a mother. ~Unknown
- Life began with waking up and loving my mother's face. ~George Eliot
- If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. ~Stevie Wonder
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. ~Rudyard Kipling
- It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful? ~Mahatma Gandhi
- I think in a lot of ways unconditional love is a myth. My mom's the only reason I know it's a real thing. ~Conor Oberst
- A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary. ~Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know. ~Mitch Albom
- To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow. ~Maya Angelou
- Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark … to have been loved so deeply .. will give us some protection forever. ~J.K. Rowling
- Only mothers can think of the future - because they give birth to it in their children. ~Maxim Gorky
- A good mother is irreplaceable. ~Adriana Frigiani
- Mother's love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. ~Marion C. Garretty
- Mother, the ribbons of your love are woven around my heart. ~Anonymous
- If I were asked to define motherhood. I would have defined it as love in its purest form. Unconditional love. ~Revathi Sankaran
- A mother is a woman who shows you the light when you just see the dark. ~Grimaldos Robin
- Mothers are such a part of us that it can be hard to talk about them. We love them. We get mad at them. They teach us, even when we don't realize it. We resist them. No matter what, they are part of us. ~Jane Gilgun
- I have a special mother, this I truly know. I could not ask for better, my mother, I love her so. ~Julie Hebert
- To the world you are a mother, but to your family you are the world. ~Unknown
- There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps. ~Archibald Thompson
- A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. ~Cardinal Mermillod
- A mother is the one who fills your heart in the first place. ~Amy Tan
- Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother. ~Lin Yutang
- We are born of love; love is our mother. ~Rumi
- Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes, by dozens and hundreds. Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers and sisters, aunts and cousins, comrades and friends—but only one mother in the whole world. ~Kate Douglas Wiggins
- A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s. ~Princess Diana
- A mother's love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking. ~Helen Rice
- The hand that rocks the cradle, is the hand that rules the world. ~W. R. Wallace
- My mother is a walking miracle. ~Leonardo DiCaprio
Well, what are you waiting for? Now that you have found the right words to say, we can help you to express your love by writing those words on free message cards that come with all our gifts.
Check out our Mother's Day gift collections by clicking on the link below! 🎁